The Welsh Wizard shows you how to work some Minecraft magic using Kano Blocks!
Want to make your own? Here’s what you do:
- Open Kano OS on your Raspberry Pi
- Double click on the Extras icon
- Find the file named “kanoshare.xml,” and double-click on it to start downloading. It’ll go green when it’s finished.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on the “load” button, then click on “Your Kano.” You should see the kanoshare.xml file from earlier.
- Double-click to load (it may take a few moments, be patient), then click “Make.”
- That’s it – you’re king/queen of the castle!
We’d love to see what kind of amazing castles you can make, so send your mods to us!