Today, we’re excited to announce, in collaboration with Disney, the Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit. A build-it-yourself Bluetooth® motion sensor, and creative coding experience, where you code, create, play, and share Disney Frozen adventures.
Make it Yourself
Pop open the box, and follow the step-by-step storybook, learning about the board, button, and bits that make up the motion sensor, before connecting it to your compatible device, and bringing it to life with a wave of your hand.
Prepare for Adventure
Make and play with Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf. Discover costumes and companions for your avatar.
Share the Magic
Make, share, and play your creations with the Disney Frozen Kano World community. See thousands of community creations in our safe, secure, online space. Explore the code behind any creation, then remix and make it your own.
What’s in the Box?
- Step-by-Step Storybook
- Exclusive Kano Disney Frozen 2 Stickers
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) which contains sensors and LEDs
- Case (light plate, top + bottom case, power button)
- 2 x batteries (AA)
What else do you need?
- The free to download Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit App, available from iTunes, Windows Store, and Kindle Store.
- A compatible Windows 10 PC, Mac, iPad, or Kindle Fire 10HD with Bluetooth® LE.
- Please visit the tech specs page to see which devices and operating systems work with the Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit.
The Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit is priced at $79.99 in the US, £79.99 in the UK, $99.99 in Canada, and €89.99 in the EU. Available from Kano.me, and at selected retailers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and European Union.
Frozen and related properties ar